Anuncio de RichAliens

domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2009 |

Hace unas horas, el admin de RichAliens ha dado el siguiente anuncio:

I am disabling depositng and withdrawals on RichAliens.
I have a plan already on what to do. You guys do not lose profit (although possibly not the full 144%) and will not lose a cent. I will update you daily on what is happening . I will need some time to invest the small remaining funds which equates to several hundred dollars, together with my own money . I will use the profit to pay your profits.
RichAliens is currently going to be put on hold. I will send a newsletter to everyone about this. THis is the only thing I can think off that will not be a lose-win situation but a win-win result only, nothing more nothing less.
Of course some will not like my idea but it is the only solution to go for and you will see in time what honesty could do here in this field.
FOr now I will accept all harsh comments but expect the same from me. I will be active to update you all the time.
After I am able to pay off profit to all RA members with active deposits now at RA then that is the time these people will shut up.
December was bad but look how far we got to, anyone checking the growth of RA from the beginning will be amazed how I got the program to go up to this long. Without some depsits . I do not want the answer to come from me, observers know how.


Como sabrán este programa ha durado casi un mes y en comparación con otros programas de su "naturaleza" ha durado un tiempo que me ha sorprendido, sobre todo por tratarse de estas fechas de fin de año en los cuales muchos programas colapsan (o estafan) en tan solo un ciclo e incluso menos.

Resumiendo un poco lo anunciado, el admin menciona que ha deshabilitado los retiros de dinero y también los depósitos, detalle que me parece positivo, ya que muchos lo dejan habilitado porque saben que hay personas incautas que siguen depositando ignorando los problemas. También ha mencionado que tiene planes para que los inversores actuales no pierdan dinero y piensa invertir lo poco que queda y su dinero propio para obtener liquidez para pagar, pero necesita tiempo para eso. Espero que lo dicho sea cierto aunque, sinceramente, tengo mis dudas. Incluso el admin también ha dicho que piensa relanzar el programa en enero, solo el tiempo lo dirá.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario